Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Final Countdown

I am starting to anticipate my adventures! My best friends are all starting to leave which means that my turn is slowly approaching. I cannot wait, yet I am not fully ready to leave my family, especially my beautiful nieces and nephews. It is reassuring for me to know that my mom will be in Ireland until the 10th of October that way while I'm still trying to get use to things at Maynooth, I'll have the comfort and closeness nearby. On the bright side, I will still have my space while she finishes the final touches to our cottages in Longford. Thank you for following me, I hope that you enjoy reading the blog as much as I will enjoy sharing. Here's to the start of a scary, exciting, educational and mostly UNKNOWN adventure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment